Welcome to Envirotech Electrical Services. We’re pleased to serve you with over 20 years of experience in the commercial, residential and industrial electrical fields.
Our mission is to establish long-term, mutually rewarding relationships with each of our valued customers. Through the highest possible quality of workmanship and materials we will consistently exceed customer expectations, increase customer satisfaction and lead industry standards.
Trust a Licensed Electrical Contractor for all your home and business needs.
Thanks Mark, awesome job. My home is warmer, quieter since the attic was re-insulated after being ravage last spring by racoons. They have not returned! The product used was excellent. My new ceiling fan install is terrific and I picked the most difficult to reach location to put it. Good job. Highly recommended.
— Edie Craddock
Fast response to my inquiry. They showed up exactly when scheduled – always a pleasant surprise when so many contractors are full of excuses. Worked unsupervised. Dealt with little surprises (I had not moved the furniture) without issue. Fair price. Would recommend.
— Christine Saunders
Mark has provided not only professional work but also very friendly advice and consultation in all of our electrical needs. Mark is willing to travel quite a distance to help us. He ensures that our complex is operating properly and his price is more than fair. If all complexes like ours had a person like Mark on board, electrical issues would be fixed before they were noticed.
— Anthony Di Santo
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance on all commercial and residential projects
- Electrical home inspections
- Panel changes – changing fuses to breakers
- Service upgrades – Upgrades to 100A or 200A services
- Aluminum wiring repairs – Maintenance of aluminum wiring termination points
Solar Panel Wiring
- Solar panel installation and electrical wiring
- Solar panel hook up for the FIT and Microfit Program
Backup Generator Installation
A standby power system or generator equipment is used to provide electrical power during power outages or involuntary power reductions to ensure a continuous electrical supply.
- Installation of generator equipment
- Inspection and repair of exisiting equipment